Casa Blasta Sassa Frassa Assa!
Casa Roble, home of the cattle pushers. Located at the heart of Ovale town, this school is often mistaken for a deadbeat dispenser. The most probable cause of the dropping grades in this area would have to be the "pot head" percentage among students, which is now at a record high (get it?) of 51%.
That 51% includes all stoner outside rings and the bulk of the Jock population. The other 49% would have to be us few enlightened ones among the vast myriads of Mormons. We, the Crusaders of Chronic Injustices, have been reduced over the decades to a weak, but raging 4%. That is also because of Massive Mormon population booms. Yet, we thrive on.
The hopes and dreams of powerful positions in government to wage vengeance on the great abominable black hole of the stupid and irrational actions taken by its minions. In the end only we will be left standing.
It is sad to think that such a small town could decide the fate of the world. Whether you live or die will depend on where you sit on the intelligence spectrum. Over time an animal adapts to its environment. We have adapted to ours and it is extremely hostile!! Be warned!!
BELT BUCKLES AND BOOTS WILL GO FLYING!!!!!!!