Now I the Great Gendo :[ will tell all of you playstation wannabes why I am your master. My collection of PSX games is beyond that of most mortals comprehension, actually I have aboot (southpark joke) 300 games,note: not disks but games. And all but currently 11 of them I have beaten.
It's a cold day in hell when someone beats me in a fighting game that I've had for more than an hour, or that I don't beat an RPG in less than a third of the time that it takes the GamePro review writers. Most of my friends choose not to play against me because their fate vs. me is predetermined. There are a few people that I play against that have yet to be broken.
All FALL IN THE END
Working on beating(actualy I'm studing the profound nature of the charcters in this game but still...): Xenogears(for my third time)
Recent demolished game: Megaman Legend 2
Cool Xenogears Quotes:
- "I asked you 'are you powerful?" -Id
- "That was pretty interesting, but dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back!" -Id
- "I'm Alpha and Omega.The beginning and the end.The first and the Last."
- "Even if I go to hell, I will live till the end of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands!"-Grahf
- Citan-"Here is his dying message. Rico-''He must of written it while he was dying"
- "Gin-n-tonic Futon Brain? You make me sound like a sleepy drunk!"